RealTimeToExcel allows loading data from the Yahoo! Finance website and web services.
You may load data for stocks, currencies, and options.
The most of the data are loaded from the officially supported YQL web service.
Key Statistics, Historical CSV, and Options are loaded from the Yahoo! Finance website directly using undocumented features.
- Yahoo! Finance Quotes CSV
- Yahoo! Finance Financials
- Yahoo! Finance Key Statistics
- Yahoo! Finance Summary
- Yahoo! Finance Industry
- Yahoo! Finance Historical CSV
- Yahoo! Finance Currencies
- Yahoo! Finance Options
Complying with Yahoo! Terms of Services
Yahoo! Finance publishes delayed quotes and financial data free of charge for non-commercial use.
RealTimeToExcel default settings comply with Yahoo! Terms of Services.
See important documents about Yahoo! Finance data use:
- Yahoo! Terms of Service at https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/terms/utos/index.html
- Yahoo! Query Language at https://developer.yahoo.com/yql/