- Microsoft Excel shows #N/A values
- #N/A means that the data is "Not available."
Possible reasons are
1. An error server in the formula. Check the correct value: "market.rtd".
2. An error in arguments. Check the provider, symbol, and the data field.
3. A bad ticker. Check the ticker at https://finance.yahoo.com/.
4. Data absent in a data source. For example, Open, DaysHigh, and DaysLow can be not available during non-trading hours.
- The data are not being refreshed
- Add formulas to monitor data status: rtd_LastUpdate, rtd_LastError, rtd_RefreshInterval.
See the description in Application Fields.