Version 5.5, August 22, 2017
- Changed .NET platform from .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile to .NET Framework 4.5.2.
- Changes in requirements for Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Removed support of Windows XP.
- Removed support of SQL Server 2000.
- Removed support of MySQL 5.0, 5.1, 5.2.
- Removed support of MariaDB 5.1, 5.2, 5.3.
- Issues with registering products.
Version 5.4, August 1, 2017
- Azure Active Directory integrated authentication
- Azure Active Directory password authentication
Version 5.3, July 5, 2017
- Updated registration wizard
- Updated installer
- Wrong ticker limits in RTD.DB Personal
Version 5.2, May 31, 2017
- Updated installer
- Updated documentation
Version 5.1, May 11, 2017
- Support of ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server
- Improved Spanish translation
- Improved documentation
Version 5.0, May 1, 2017
RTD.DB 5.0 is a major upgrade of RealTimeToDB.
The new name reflects the main application role, saving data from RTD and DDE servers to databases.
Existing users may install RTD.DB as a new product, test it and purchase the upgrade. See upgrade notes.
RTD.DB has a new free edition that allows getting data for 10 tickers.
Paid editions have a new simplified model of limits. The Personal and Standard editions have increased limits of updated rows.
See Edition Comparison.
The trial period is changed from 30 days to 15 days. Registration is required to start a trial.
RTD.DB is available as a subscription.
Major upgrades become paid. You may purchase Upgrade Warranty with new purchases to get major upgrades for free.
- Redesigned RTD database. See Database Templates.
- Rewritten documentation. Please read Concept and Configuring Tables.
- You may use OCC option codes like AAPL180119C0015000 in ticker tables for Thinkorswim Desktop.
The application converts option codes to the Thinkorswim format like .AAPL180119C150 automatically.
- Expired option codes loaded from ticker tables are ignored.
RTD.DB does not include the default SQL Server Compact database with activated RealTimeToExcel.
The RTD.DB setup package does not install RealTimeToExcel and related menu topics.
We made this change as the most of the product users use SQL Server and MySQL databases, loading data from trading platforms like Thinkorswim or Trader Workstation and paid data sources from vendors like eSignal or Bloomberg.
You may still use your SQL CE database, or create a new one, and to install RealTimeToExcel separately.