MARKET.CSV Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the purpose of the files in the "downloads" folder?
- MARKET.CSV uses the files for reparsing data if the source page format has been changed.
Usually, you can download a new version of MARKET.CSV and reparse the data.
- Can I delete archive files in the downloads folder?
- Yes. However, be sure that all the files are parsed to CSV correctly.
- Do you release new versions to parse changed web pages correctly?
- We make everything to release new versions in this case as soon as possible.
- Do you guarantee that the product will work in the future?
- No. Data providers can change data formats or prevent using products like MARKET.CSV.
We hope you will use our product for a long time, and we do everything to address new challenges.
- Where do you get the data?
- MARKET.CSV loads data from Yahoo Finance web pages and web services directly.
We do not provide any data.
- Is it legal to load data using your software?
- Read Terms of Service at the corresponding website and answer this question yourself.
Our software communicates with the websites and web services with required delays.
Do not launch several copies of the product at the same time. Otherwise, you can overload data provider services, and your IP will be banned.
- Can you add a data provider for a web page on my request?
- Please contact us. Technically, the product can load and parse any web page.