You may automatically load data using Windows Schedule.
First of all, create a batch file that includes all the required commands.
You may find ready-to-use batch files in the MarketData folder.
Then use the following commands to create a scheduled task.
1. Open Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Task Scheduler.
2. Select Task Scheduler Library, right click and open New Folder... Create a new folder, for example, MarketData.
3. Select the created folder, right click and open Create a Basic Task.
4. Type a task name, for example, Load US Market Data. Click Next.
5. Select Weekly and click Next.
6. Specify the start time and required days. Click Next.
7. Select Start a program. Click Next.
8. Click Browse... and select the batch file to run, copy the batch folder and paste it to the Start in field. Click Next.
9. Click Finish.
That's all. You may click on the created task, and check or edit task parameters.